Needing inspiration for more adventure in 2017? Outdoor Project is providing some. Experience the four seasons in 52 weeks. #52AdventureWeek
What to do in 2017? Anything that will calm your heart and bring you peace, laughter, and joy. In other words, Rock it! Below are 17 options within four hours reach of the Seattle area.
- Hike the waterfall trails along the Historic Columbia River Highway Scenic Byway. It just celebrated its 100-year anniversary.
- Try one (1) new restaurant each month of the year
- Walk along the sandy, rocky beaches of Dungeness Spit, view lighthouse
- Visit and buy from a local farmers market
- Whidbey Island…stay at the Inn at Langley #pnw
- Attend four (4) fairs or festivals that you didn’t last year
- Lake Chelan ~ wine tasting #wawine
- Celebrate someone’s 50th – bingo karaoke? sky dive? trip to Paris?
- North Cascades Highway ~ the most beautiful place on earth
- Take the ‘Mount Rainier’ Gondola at Crystal Mountain ~ think ‘this year’s holiday card photo’
- Spa treatment at Whistler BC
- Port Ludlow and Fort Worden State Park. Try the Ludlow Falls Interpretative Trail, Around-the-Bay Trail, Murhut Falls Trail
- Go Mariners, Rainiers, Aquasox and Bells!
- Visit Hibulb Cultural Center and Natural History Preserve
- Run or walk a 5K or 15K ~ support a cause important to you or your like-minded friends
- See La Traviata, Luzia, or other to bring a little culture #hallelujah
- Hike the Washington State coast ~ http://www.outdoorproject.com/blog-news/16-best-hikes-washington-coast #outdoorproject
Whether you are excited or hesitant about the new year, it’s good to get out and get some fresh air. Here are 9 Seattle area beaches and walks that just might bring some joy to your life: