It’s time for Seattle Beer Week! Celebrate in the Seattle area with a variety of events May 12th – 22nd, 2016. There’s a great many locations for a tasty beverage. See http://www.seattlebeerweek.com/ for all the info.
Also, if you haven’t been into Flying Bike Cooperative Brewery on Greenwood Ave N, check it out. http://www.flyingbike.coop/
As we wind down the last couple weeks of August (and some may say the end of Summer), check out this list of ‘Top 10 Things To Do’ to make even more lasting memories –
- Visit the Space Needle and Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Ride the Ducks – use the coupon “DUCKDAYS” on any ride 6 pm or after Tuesday through Thursday till the end of August 2015. Quack!
- Take in a M’s game at Safeco Field
- Evergreen State Fair (the Monroe Fair as some of us know it), August 27 through September 7th
- Chase a Waterfall
- Stop in at the new Flying Bike Cooperative Brewery in the Greenwood area of Seattle – it just opened August 15th!
- It’s Washington Wine Month! Enjoy!
- Just opened this month! Make a reservation at Orfeo on 3rd in the Belltown area
- Art in the Garden – Bellevue Botanical Garden – August 29 and 30th
- Washington State International Kite Festival in Long Beach – it lasts all week August 17 – 23rd this year