February is a month that allows you to get out and experience a host of different avenues… whether it be to catch the Superbowl at a local establishment, go snowshoeing, or take in a wine and chocolate festival. A number of options are:
- Just missed the Enumclaw Wine & Chocolate Festival, Feb 1-2…I attended… but if you didn’t, maybe next year?
- Seattle Wine and Food Experience, Seattle Center Exhibition Hall, Jan 24
- See Cirque du Soleil’s Amaluna at Marymoor Park
- Start thinking about registering for your favorite marathon, walk or dash
- 2013 Northwest Flower & Garden Show, Washington State Convention Center, Seattle, Feb 20-24
- Have you checked out an Everett Silvertips game yet this Winter?
- Visit a museum or art gallery – try the Bellevue Art Museum’s (BAM) Biennial 2012: High Fiber Diet which continues through Feb 24
- Seattle RV & Outdoor Recreation Show, CenturyLink Field and Event Center, Feb 7-10
- 2013 Seattle Home Show, CenturyLink Link Field and Event Center, Feb 16-24
- Take in a restaurant this month or have someone in for a nice dinner. Did you hear that Rover’s is set to close in April?
- Check out a Wine & Chocolate Festival this month. Decide where you want to go… Yakima, Lake Chelan, Olympic Peninsula and more… Feb 9-10 or 16-17
- It’s a great month for a snowshoe hike or cross-country skiing – visit the Washington Trails Association site for ideas
- In the mood for a movie? Plenty to choose from this month – action or maybe a love story?