Wondering what to check out during the Thanksgiving holiday and last few weeks of November 2018 in the Puget Sound Area? Here are a few ideas for the holiday season:
- Seattle Art Museum – the ‘Peacock in the Desert’ exhibit http://www.seattleartmuseum.org
- Enchant Christmas – “Safeco” Field https://enchantchristmas.com/seattle/
- Check out the ornaments and decor at Molbak’s in Woodinville
- Ride the Santa Train in Snoqualmie https://www.trainmuseum.org/index.php/programs-events/santa-train
- via The Seattle Times…
- the Seattle Seahawks are in town this December
- Land of the Sweets: The Burlesque Nutcracker http://verlaineandmccann.com/shows-and-tickets/land-of-the-sweets-the-burlesque-nutcracker
- Snowflake Lane in Bellevue http://snowflakelane.com/
- and much more..
You may find me at a number of these.