Whether you believe that December 21st, 2012 is the end of our days here on earth, or not… what do you want to make of this new year? Here are a few ideas:
- Once a quarter, go to an art gallery, museum, the symphony, or see a play or musical
- Get active and enjoy an outdoor activity once a month
- Try a new restaurant on a regular basis
- Visit the Space Needle – it’s the 50th Anniversary!
- A business idea…encourage others to try your new product (ex: release a different beer every month)
- Have a party on December 20th
- Be a spectator and go to a sporting event that you haven’t seen yet or been to in a while
- If you are watching your funds…how about going to a new park or walking trail?
Whatever it might be, make a plan (or be spontaneous) and get out there!